Understand, manage, and treat Long Covid.
Reports suggest that over 100m people around the world are living with Long Covid (more than 1.5m in the UK) yet reliable, clear information and guidance remains scarce. This book is the definitive guide to understanding, managing and treating the condition.
Written by the world’s leading immunologist Professor Danny Altmann and expert patient Gez Medinger, The Long Covid Handbook translates cutting-edge science, patient-led research and practical guidance with clarity. This book will equip you with expert information and advice on:
– Long Covid’s 200 symptoms, which include fatigue, brain fog, breathlessness and more
– Tips for recovery
– Which treatments are most effective and why
– Who is most susceptible to the condition and why
– What we can learn about Long Covid from other chronic illnesses
– The impact on mental health
This is the essential guide for anyone living with the condition, as well as clinicians seeking to better understand this little-understood illness.